Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A new update!

Hey ya'll. Things are going good, just a little busy! Recently I've been doing a lot of traveling. In the last month I have traveled to Georgia, North and South Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and Washington.

I've been able to go skiing the last few weeks that has been a lot of fun. Nothing like a couple of good weekends skiing/snowboarding in Breckenridge and Keystone, CO.

This month I head to Phoenix to do a soccer camp with a church there. It should be a lot of fun and I should be able to get to a few spring training games.

Well, that's enough for now.

3 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Bubbaloo Magoo said...

Bravo, monsieur Ricard! Good to hear from you again! I read your comments on FC and checked out the pics - thanks for posting them! Ya gotta love them digital cameras! Good luck on the busy stuff! And spin the Twister once for me, k? ;)

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

I haven't been skiing in so long ... maybe we should play a field trip to Colorado.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Play a field trip - plan a field trip - it all sounds like fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home