Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A little update




Well, I'm back to work from my Christmas vacation. I've included a few pictures from our 1st Christmas as husband and wife. You'll see one of Jen and I at a Christmas party with two pictures from our apartment. One is of our tree and the other is of our dining room. They are both decorated for Christmas.

Christmas and New Year's were both great. We were able to spend some time relaxing together and with Jen's family. On New Year's day, her parents, and brother (wife, and son) all came down to our home for dinner. We had turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, (nasty--according to me) maccaroni and cheese, and deserts. After dinner, we played a game and had a great time.

On Saturday it looks like we'll be going to Breckenridge to snowboard. That will be a lot of fun. We also are going to meet with some of my friends from Yukon, OK.

Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

Well you too your place looks very homey and Jen did a great job decorating the place.


Schaefer

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

update your blog.:)

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Good Point. I second the motion. Update your blog! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home