Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My class schedule

Tomorrow I start back to school after a seven year absence--what am I thinking? Here are my classes:
Spiritual Formation: 1 credit
Elementary Greek: 3 credits
Basic Old Testament 1: 3 credits
Church History 1: 3 credits
The Chaplain Ministry: 3 credits

I am taking 13 credits, which they say is quite a bit for Seminary, but I am required to finish my degree in three years. My program is 96 hours, so I will be quite busy!!! I'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

We're praying for you both. Buckle down and get to studying! I trust we will see remarkable grades! :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Man, you're one brave guy taking a load like that, especially after such a long time out of school! How are the classes going so far? Is it weird being back in a class where you're not the teacher? :) We're praying for you and I hope things have gotten off to a good start! BTW, I like the new look to your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home