Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Singles Retreat

I am back in Colorado now. I flew in from Phoenix on Friday and went directly to Winter Park, CO for a retreat with the singles from my church. We had the Dean Of Students from Oklahoma Wesleyan University join us as our speaker. He spoke on the following spiritual disciplines: Meditation, solitude, prayer, worship, and humility. It was an excellent retreat and very convicting. Most of what he said I already knew, but it was a good, convicting reminder.

Well, I am back in the Springs until April 12. At that time I fly to London for a conference in Oxford, England and then fly to Stuttgart, Germany, and Tallinn, Estonia to set up some mission trips for this summer. I will also be involved with our Head Coaches training on April 1-3, which will be held here in the Springs. Have a great one!!

3 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

I still think that you need a responsible adult to go along as a chaperone. One should never travel overseas alone, for the climate of most of the world is anti-American. I am very busy, but I could be coaxed to go with you.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Jammin said...

wow rick, lucky you...sounds pretty good to those of us stuck in the daily grind...so i wont sugarcoat it....CAN I COME???? how's that for blunt? Keep the updates coming....

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Bubbaloo Magoo said...

I'm with Ben! Hey, maybe if we get enough to join you, we could have the old soccer team back together! It'll be just like old times, only now we'll need more ointments and ice. And first aid kits. And ace bandages. And longer breaks. But we could do it! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home