Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Friday, February 03, 2006

Just another weekend in Colorado Springs!

It's been a great week, but I'm looking forward to being able to relax a little bit this weekend. Last night, Jen and I prepared a roast to put into the crockpot for tonight's dinner. We are having some friends from church over for dinner and then a night of games. It should be a lot of fun. It's nice being able to get to know some people from church a little bit better.

So, Pittsburgh, Seattle, commercials, or do you just not care? I want Seattle to win, but of course I'm rooting for some good commercials. On Sunday, Jen and I will head to Anthony's house (my old house) to enjoy the game with friends by watching and cooking on the grill. Nothing like a good cookout while watching football.

Tomorrow, I am planning on going mountain bike riding with Dan on the trails at the USAFA (Air Force Academy) in the morning. Then in the afternoon, Jen and I are going to the Visitor Center at the Academy. She has not been to it or seen the chapel there, although I have been several times. It should be fun to do it together. Next Saturday we're talking about heading to Peterson AFB to go to the museum that they have there. It is small, but quite interesting if you like that sort of thing. Again, I've been there, but Jen hasn't. So, the real question, does Jen really want to see these museums or is she just doing this to enter into my life a little bit more? Either way, I like the fact that we're enjoying time together.

To all, have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home