Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

As for the trip. . .

Of course, see the post below this post!

Jen and I had a great time down in Fort Worth. It was quite nice as we got to relax for a few days with her family and friends. The weather was lovely and we enjoyed our time in the warm weather. I wished that we could have had the Jeep with us because we would have taken the top and doors off and enjoyed life that way. I was able to go running one morning, which was quite nice not having to deal with the altitude like normal.

We enjoyed our time and were able to visit the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, see the IMAX show (Coral Reef Adventure), go to the Cowgirl Museum, and go go-karting. Now, I hate to say anything about Jen, but she drove like a Grandma! I lapped her three times! Whenever I passed, I would throw out an appropriate comment like: Hurry up or It's the pedal on the right, or Hurry up, Grandma!!!!

All in all we had a great time! Talk to you later!

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger gagknee said...

wow. how do you get passed on go-karts...

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger soccerkcs said...

My thoughts exactly!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home