Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Go VOLS!!!

A #2 seed for basketball?!?!?!? Who would have guessed that? Not me--especially when you're talking about Men's Basketball. Now, of course, I would expect a #2 seed from the women (which they received)--but the MEN!!! Go Coach Pearl, he has really turned this team around and got them to believe in themselves and their abilities!! Now, I will admit that they struggled at the end of the season by losing to South Carolina, Arkansas, Kentucky, to name a few, but they still swept Florida, beat Texas at Texas, and beat Kentucky at Kentucky (sorry, Adam). I will admit that I don't expect them to reach the Final Four due to their lack of experience at this level, but they should reach the Sweet Sixteen, beyond that it is just gravy! All I can do is to say "GO VOLS!!!" and then break out into the beautiful song that we all know so well, Rocky Top!!

2 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Dream, dream, dream! The Vols doing well? I am afraid that is about as likely at the Wildcats doing well... and I am FOR the Wildcats. Say, wouldn't it be something to see the Vols against the Cats in the Final Four?

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger soccerkcs said...

Unfortunately the Vols have been collapsing lately. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home