Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Gas Prices

One of the good things about moving to Fort Worth has been the gas prices. When we left Colorado, we were paying $3.00 a gallon. Yesterday, I filled up at $2.54 a gallon. Now, I don't think that is a good price, but it is a good price for this time period.

Oh, the good old days when gas was cheap. In 1997 or 1998 (I can't remember which) I remember paying $0.59 a gallon in Chickamauga, GA. The sad part is that it was $0.49 a gallon a block down the street, but I didn't want to wait an hour to pump it. I don't think those days will ever return!

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

dude i agree now the gas prices here in clw area are gown to 2.62 for the cheap stuff and 2.83 for 93 that is so sweet relief

 

Post a Comment

<< Home