Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Things are going well, but quite busy! I just got out of Church History and received my first sectional exam grade: a 49! Don't worry, it's out of 50, so I received a 98%. This week will be quite busy. I have an Old Testament map test today, a Greek test next Wednesday, and two book reviews due next Thursday with my other work that is ongoing! Busy, busy, busy!

Yesterday I met with Chaplain (LtCol) Miller yesterday and he answered a lot of questions for me. Tomorrow night Jen and I are going to Frijoles for dinner and a chance for more questions to be answered--plus it's free!!

Jen's job is going well. Today and tomorrow will be really busy as she meets and travels with her supervisors! Talk to you all later!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Yay, Rick! That's my kid,with good grades!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home