Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Sunday, December 03, 2006

A quick update!

So much has happened to us in the last few weeks, which is why I haven't posted. Thank you to Jen for the nice things that she wrote for our anniversary! I am blessed to have her as my wife.

Over our anniversary weekend we drove to Aurora, NE for my Grandma Williams' funeral. It was nice to see the family quickly, but it was hard under the circumstances. I am happy to report that Dad had asked her if she was saved and she was!

On Sunday, November 19th (our anniversary, we drove the 10 hours back home with a quick stop in Gainesville, TX for dinner with Jen's parents. On Monday we both worked and went out for dinner to celebrate.

On Tuesday, November 21st, I went to work until I saw that I had a phone message from Jen. I thought it was unusual, so I listened to it and she told me that she was in a bad car accident, the car was bad, she was heading to the hospital, but that she thought she was okay. I quickly called her and found out she was in Stephenville, TX at the hospital, which was over 70 miles away. I quickly ran home and got directions and drove to meet her. When I got to the hospital, she was waiting in the emergency room. Thankfully, she seems to be fine. She hurt her knee, back, neck, and had a big bruise on her inner thigh. The cause was a gentleman pulled in front of her and she hit him doing app. 50 mph. We just received the police report and they said that she was not at fault for the accident. So, we are just waiting to receive the insurance check from the other party's insurance company since her car was totaled.

We went looking for cars this weekend and found quite a few that were in our price range and with low miles. It'll be nice to have everything settled soon! We'll keep you posted and post pictures of the new (used) car when we get it! For those that have been praying, thanks for all of the prayers! Thankfully, Jen's old car protected her just like it was supposed to! Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about the accident. We're very thankful that Jen is okay! Praise the Lord for that!! We'll keep both of you in our prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home