Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Another good weekend

It's Sunday night already!!! It's amazing how quickly time flies. It was profitable schoolwise. I was able to finish my Church History and Old Testament homework early, which is always good.

On Friday night Jen and I had three couples over to have dessert and play games. We played "Apples to Apples" for hours and everybody loved it. I've never played it that long before. Last night Jen and I relaxed by watching Florida get beat by Auburn! As you know, I am not a Florida fan, so it's always nice to see them get beat--especially if it can help Tennessee out. Now why did we lose to Florida by one point?!?!?!?

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Good to see that you are getting settled and making friends. Have a good week.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

Yes it is good to see your work is getting done and ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE FLORIDA LOSE. Why We lost by one point thr refs at the UF vs. tenn game were payed by UF boosters.

Florida losing made my weekend supurb. GO Kentucky...... Basketball is here hallaluh!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home