Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm in Oxford!

Well, what do you know? I'm on the road again. Don't ask me what time it is because my body couldn't tell you. Yesterday I flew from Colorado Springs to Minneapolis and then to London. Thankfully, I was able to sleep on the plane for 3 or 4 hours. Then I got on the bus to Oxford and got here by noon. I went to check in at the conference and then decided to walk to my Bed and Breakfast (www.allseasonsguesthouse.com). Yeah, that was a mistake. I had my backpack and a large athletic duffel bag and it was only 2 1/2 miles---UP HILL!!!!!!!!!!!! What can I say? It was an experience, but now I have some free time this afternoon, so I am walking around and seeing the sights! Well, you all have a great day! I'll talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home