Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I get to stretch out tonight!

My lovely wife received the assignment of driving across the state to Montrose, CO to visit one of her clients. She left at 5:30 this morning and will return tomorrow. As a result, I get to stretch out on my queen sized bed tonight--oh the blessing!! There must be something wrong with me though--today, I got up at 6:00 to go to the gym and run and will probably do the same tomorrow! Hmmm. . .so much for enjoying the extra room for a long period of time.

9 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Rob said...

When my wife travels, the dog sleeps in the bed... I never get it all to myself.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger soccerkcs said...

Sad, isn't it?

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

Nice comeback from the Lady. you got good there

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Not only did you have the king size, but you also had NO ONE TO LEAVE THE RING UP!! There's something to be said for that!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hey Jennifer and Rick. I'm enjoying the blog. Barry and I are looking forward to meeting you real soon Rick. Hopefully our paths will cross in Texas sometime and we can all hang out. (By the way this is Kim(cousin)in Illinois)

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

UCLA PLEASE!!!!!!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

UCLA PLEASE!!!!!!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger soccerkcs said...

Kim, welcome to my blog! I look forward to meeting you and Barry sometime soon too! Donna has told me so much about you and your family!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger soccerkcs said...

Mom--I can't believe that you would accuse ME of leaving the ring up!!! Don't you think that you taught me better than that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home