Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The semester is about over!!

The semester is almost over! Wow! I can't believe that I am done with all of my finals. I only have one paper to write, which will be done by Friday! I may have gotten all A's, it depends on my Greek Final and Church History Final! If I can an A or High B, then I have straight A's! Praise the Lord! It has been a good semester and I am looking forward to next semester. I will be taking 16 credits: Elementary Greek II, Church History II, Old Testament II, Spiritual Formations II, Biblical Hermeneutics, and the Christian Minister! It should be busy since I am also working about 20-25 hours a week! I'll keep you updated as it goes along!

For the next couple of weeks, I'll be working a lot because we want to save and have the tutition paid for at the beginning of the semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home