Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Semester begins next week!

I have enjoyed my time off from school immensely! It has been nice to work full-time and save enough to pay for the semester and my books completely before it begins. It also has been nice to spend a lot of extra time with Jen since that time will be smaller once classes start.

We had a great time at the Cotton Bowl on New Year's Day! Our bargain seats were on the 25-30 yard line in the sun (which made it nicer). The atmosphere was great and I highly recommend all of you to attend a big bowl game at least once--especially if you can get bargain prices on your seats like we did!

I received my grades and got a 4.0 for the fall semester (2 A+'s, 1 A's, 2 A-'s), which was great. I definitely benefited by being nervous from being out of college for seven years so I studied a ton and it paid off. I think I will continue that trend this semester too. I am adding one class for a total of 16 credits. Thanks for all of your prayers!

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

Good im glad your grades came out the way you neeeded. And that school is being paid for in full.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Good work. We are proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home