Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Friday, April 15, 2005

Still In Oxford

So I am still in Oxford and enjoying the conference. There are representatives from over 10 countries and it is a blessing talking with them and making contacts. My ministry, Uncharted Waters, has developed a "Sports Evangecube" (go to http://www.evangecube.org to see the original) and I am letting people know about this tool for evangelism. It should be really cool as it was designed to use with sports concepts!

Today, during my free time, I will be walking around the town of Oxford. I want to go to some churches, colleges, and maybe "The Oxford Story." But we'll see. . . The weather is typical England. Cold and rainy, but what do you expect. Well, I'm off to see the sights. Talk to you all later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home