Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Monday, April 18, 2005

Training with a German Football Club

Today was great! I planned our upcoming trip with Markus Bender and it looks awesome! The team will definitely enjoy themselves as they minister and see Germany.

Tonight, I was able to practice with a German football (soccer) club! It was so much fun, although quite tiring since I'm a little out of shape. You'll be happy to know that I held my own which was nice. For those of you that don't know, Germany is one of the best soccer nations in the world, so it's nice to not be embarassed when you play with them. Well, I must be off to bed before I head to Frankfurt to catch my plane to Estonia! Talk to you later!

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

I am so happy that you are having this trip. Enjoy this trip of a lifetime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home