Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Off to Germany

Here I am in London's Heathrow airport bored out of my mind so I'm actually paying $1.90 for 10 minutes of Internet usage. But the conference went and ended well! I've got a lot to process in the next several days when I have free time. Yeah, like that's happening.

I am flying to Frankfurt, Germany where I will rent a car and drive to Stuttgart. Yeah, you heard that right, I'm renting a car and will be driving on the famous Autobahn--should be exciting!! I will be there for a few days before I head to Estonia. In both of the countries I will be planning the mission trips for the summer. So, I can't complain. Well, enough about me, hope you all have a great day! Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home