Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Monday, April 03, 2006

What do I do?

As an unabashed fan for the University of Tennessee, I have to hate the Florida Gators. In fact, when I filled out my bracket I had a hard time deciding that UF would win a few games. I mean, what do you expect? But, of course I have loyalty and generally cheer for SEC (Southeastern Conference) teams. That is for everyone except the University of Florida! So, I am not a fan of UCLA either, but I would rather see the SEC win, but it is Florida in the game.

Hmmm. . . what do I do?

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

Do what i DID CHEER FOR The Mighty KENTUCKY Wildcats GO CATS GO GO BIG BLUE GO KENTUCKY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
then they will think your crazy. but your team will be winning in your mind and thats all that matters..... GO CATS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home