Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Do you like chili?

I am the champion of our Sunday School's Chili Cookoff! Can you believe that? On Friday, we had a chili cookoff and game night. I made the chili Thursday night and let it marinate in the fridge all night before turning on the crockpot early Friday morning. It cooked and simmered all day and was wonderful. So, we took it to the outing and we had "official" chili tasters and I won first place. As a prize I received a gift certificate to a restaurant, which Jen and I will enjoy!

Classes started on Thursday so I am beginning to get busy. I spent yesterday trying to get a lot of work done early, which will help a lot as the semester gets busier!

Have a great day!

7 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

Actually I LOVE CHILI......\

Would Adam Have LIKED it?

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

I LOVE Cincinnati Chili. Did it compare? to the greatest Chili of ALL????????


Skyline Chili

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

What???? You don't even like chili!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Jenny and Jason said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Jenny and Jason said...

where was the gift certificate to? Chili's? Congtratulations and GO COLTS!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger soccerkcs said...

The good thing is that now that I'm able to make chili I don't have to add beans!!!!!!!!

The gift certificate is to a steak restaurant called "The Keg." We've heard that it's great so we're looking forward to going sometime soon!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger soccerkcs said...

Adam, you would have liked it! Spicy, with lots of good flavors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home