Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tallinn, Estonia. . . .

For those of you that sat in Mr. Dahm's history classes with me you would find this a little strange. After all the years of learning about the Soviet Union to sit in a former Soviet republic that is now free, it is wild. I know that they've been free for 15 years, but it is a wild thought. I will be walking around the city tomorrow and will let you know what I see.

So, Tallinn was founded in the 9th century and I will be seeing some of the sights, so it should be cool to see them. I will let you know everything later. Also, driving on the Autobahn was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it was raining, so I was only able to drive about 100 mph, but it was an experience. Well, the Internet Cafe is about to close. I'll talk to you all later! Have a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home