Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Summer is here!!

Can you believe that it's June already? It seems like just a few weeks ago I was snowboarding down the mountain, but now I have my top and doors off of the Jeep and am enjoying the beautiful weather.

Camp has begun. In just a few short hours, I and the rest of UW's office staff will begin the drive to Yukon, OK (home of Garth Brooks) where we will meet our summer staff. We have approximately 75 people flying in from around the country to train and learn our program. Once again, my friends from Trinity Baptist and Covenant Community Church will be hosting us. It will be great to see all of my old friends and to make new ones.

This past weekend Jen and I met my mom and Grandma in Denver. We then drove to Morrill, NE to spend time with them. We also took a day to drive up to see Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial. Before Jen and I returned home, we went out to the ruins of my family's homestead. It was quite interesting to see again and to know that we had three generations standing there.

Well, I should be off to bed. Have a great day! I'll post more in a few days!

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Hey, bud. Good to see you post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home