Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Beginning to head home

I've got to admit that I'm glad to be heading home tomorrow. I fly to Frankfurt and then London tomorrow where I will spend the night. After that I will hop on the plane to Minneapolis for a 7 hour layover before I end up in Colorado Springs at 10:30 Friday night. I will be tired and glad to be home!

This trip was quite successful. It was wonderful to meet and talk with our partners in Estonia and Germany. Both teams will have a fantastic time of ministry, experiencing the culture, and seeing the sights.

Walking around Tallinn was awesome. I explored the medieval town, city walls, churches, museums, etc. I even was able to get some Christmas, birthday, and various other gift shopping done. I even found some cool Soviet items for Dad that I know he will love! Well, I must be off. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

I'll be glad to hear your stories. We move the first week in May. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home