Where in the world is Rick???

It's time to study . . .

Monday, July 25, 2005

She bought her dress!

Jen bought her dress this weekend and for some reason she won't let me look at it! I just don't get it! Does she not want to share it with me? I think that I should be able to place my opinion on the dress--but I guess not!! She is pretty happy to have that out of the way, which is good!

Tonight after work, we get to go pick up her ring! It is finally the correct size so she will be able to wear it! Then we will part ways and get lots of work done.

This weekend was fun--Dan and I went four-wheeling on Saturday. Pretty sure that I almost tipped my Jeep off the side of a hill, but thankfully I didn't. It only took Dan's Jeep, a hi-lift jack, tow rope, and two extra guys to straighten things out. Unfortunately, no pictures!! Well, have a great day!

3 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Kitnchuck said...

Boy, Rick, I can't believe she won't show you the dress. What a disappointment! Hmmm. I think that - even if it wasn't tradition - she should keep you guessing anyway!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

I think she should show you the dress. not showing you the dress means to me she hasnt had her skyline chili fix. Then rick she would be alot better in life. Im glad yur finally engaged.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger schaefcat1 said...

rick how do i set up my profile i dont understand maybe because ive been up and working for 14 hrs today but i thought it was easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home